Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Mission accomplished!





After many hours, I finally finished my quilt for when I move out. My mother would never let me take my bedspread from my current room, cuz it goes with my room. It actually makes sense to me. Haha. :-) Anyway, this quilt took me quite a while to complete. I do not think that these pictures actually show all the details of the quilt. You can't see all the fuzzies in between each square. I think it is adorable, and I am proud of myself for finishing it. But that is not all.....THERE WAS ALSO A DIFFERENT MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.....BAILEE GRADUATED!!!!!!!!! HAHA. She walked across the stage and received her diploma from Northridge High School. I am really proud of her. Congratulations Bailee. I love you sister. Sorry about this next picture. The person who took it didn't do a very good job.

6 comments:

Beckey said...

Yay! You got your internet working! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the quilt. I am an idiot and don't know how to sew so I would never be able to make something like that! But it is very cute and I would feel proud of myself if I did that too.

That picture of you and Bailee made me almost cry! She was the only sibling that I missed their graduation so I felt bad when I saw the pic. You both look cute! I can't wait to see you!

-Beckey

Anonymous said...

Nice quilt, you did a very good job and congratulations Ba. Hope you had a good graduation.
Love,

Maddie

Anonymous said...

Hi. You did a very good job on your quilt. I wish I could be in that bed right now. Ba, congratulations. See you in 3 weeks.
Love,

Brooklyn

Anonymous said...

That quilt is so freakin' cute. Kenzie's right. You can't see all the details in the picture. It's even more cute in real life. I'm impressed. I didn't know that mathematicians could be so domestic. :) Love you Kenz! Brady

The Van Eerden's said...

Hmmm... that quilt looks really familiar...can't put my finger on where I've seen it before... lol You did a great job and you were freakin' obsessed with finishing it! That's my girl... just a "little" goal oriented!

Anyway... miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nan I love you so much you and nan are the BEST.








Love
Brooklyn