Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Abby, Kate, Easton, and Braxton

Here are some pictures of the grandkids back home. They look pretty silly. They sure do miss you guys. Abby and Kate always ask about Maddie and Bwookwin! Easton is always complaining that he would have a lot more fun with Madison and Brooklyn here. He misses Halle too! Braxton told me the other day that he was going to learn how to ski and that he was going to be a daredevil and go off a jump! Well, that is just about it. 80 more days!!! Only 80. Love you! Hugs and Kisses. Leave comments if you want me to tell any of the kids something, I can relay the message to them. XOXOXOXOXO
















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Nonny,I love you soooooooooooo much and can't wait till you come up! Tell Easton,Abby,Kate and Braxton that I love them all... and you remember Christmas is just around the corner!!! Smile a lot! :)


Love,
Maddie
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Dearest Nanny,

I love you soooooooooooo smuch. Tell Abby, Katelyn, Easton and Braxton that I love them all. That I said "HI" and thanks for putting pictures up for us. I can't wait until you come up. Um , Let me think, Christmas is just around the corner. Halle says hi and that she loves you. 80 days isn't that long. How is school? I can make a BYU with my legs. How is your new apartment?

Love,
Brooklyn
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Beckey said...

Hi Nan, thanks for posting the pics of the grandkids! We miss them! I can't believe it is only 80 days! It will come quick, then I will be crazy busy chasing Halle and have a brand new Baby Boy Buxton! Miss you!

Love, Beckey

bRADy rEEVEs said...

Cute pics!

Bailee said...

Dearest Nanny! I love you sooooooooooooo much and can't wait to see you! Tell Easton, Abby,Kate, and Braxton hi for me! hahaha jk but ya i love you nanny, your so sweet!! Love Bobby Gail