Friday, September 7, 2007

*-*-*-*106 DAYS*-*-*-*



I was just randomly looking through my picutres on my computer and I saw this pictures and the other pictures of the gingerbread houses that we made last christmas. I got really excited about my next trip to Halifax. Now, don't laugh...because this pretty funny. I was thinking about each of you guys up there in the land far far away and what I would do with each of you, then I realized that there would be another person...I never had really thought of the baby actually being there. I know that seems dumb, but it shocked me. It was like I finally realized that Beckey was actually going to have another baby, not just be pregnant! Well, my first week at BYU has been really fun and interesting. I think and hope that I will like my classes. I have so far. I probably estimate that I am going to be really busy this semester. The Math Education program here is really great! I have had only excellent experiences with the chairman of the Math Ed department and the instructors. I love it here. My job has been really great, there is a lot to learn, but I like it. I also like the people that I work with. Haha...everyone told me that I would be dating someone within the first few weeks of living here...you were WRONG SUCKERS!!! I haven't been on a real date since March or something. I think it may go for a little bit longer. I have this really weird bump on my arm. If you actually look at my arm you can't see it, but when you feel it...it's HUGE!!! I don't know how long it has been there. Mom says that it is a swollen limph node. I am going to have her look at it when I go home tonight. Tomorrow is another one of those days where I will linger in the midst of Pediatric Dentistry! LOL. Well...gotta go. I should really start on some homework; I've have oodles to do! (-Smithers). LOVE YOU MY GIRLIES...I MISS YOU! I, of course, miss you too Beckey and Travis! Talk to you soon.

5 comments:

Beckey said...

Wow, is 106 the countdown? That seems long to me! It will be weird that there will be one more person in the family when you get here! Baby Boy Buxton will be here! We are excited, what a Christmas it will be, us, 3,000 miles away from home, with a new baby, only 1 week old, you guys here too, it sure will be different!

I still give you a couple of more weeks! You'll be dating someone soon!

Love, Beckey

Anonymous said...

106? That is so long to me! I love and miss you. I can't wait for you to come up. I'm glad that school and work is going good for you. Hope you have a wonderful time at hell tomorrow! (My Mom said for me to say that)

Love, Maddie

Anonymous said...

Hi Nan, is 106 a countdown? I love you and miss you. I can't wait until you come for Christmas. Miss you tons.

Love, Brooklyn

Anonymous said...

Dear Sister Fish,
Get Your ARM checked tomorrow!! If anything ever happened to you, I don't know if I would be okay!! I LOVE YOU SISTER FISH!! But I hope that you like your new school, cause if you don't then you better move home!! K! lol Love you Nanny!
Love Aunt "Bot" Chin

bRADy rEEVEs said...

You probably estimate that you'll be busy this semester, huh? Well what is the probability? J/K. You're so cute. Sorry I missed you this weekend. Did you bob your head in my room Sunday morning and tell me bye? I vaguely remember something. Thought it must have been you. Anyway, too bad I missed you. I was all over the map this past weekend. Well glad you're doing so well. Keep up the good work. Don't worry about dating dumb guys right now. Single is the way to go. Maybe I'm just saying that cause I'm single, and will probably always be single. That being said, yeah date, but don't worry about it if you don't. :) Luve u!!!