Monday, September 24, 2007

*******RIDDLES*******



These riddles are for Madison and Brooklyn mainly, but others are more than welcome to try to answer them. Some of the answers are really easy, but then again, we don't always seek the easy answer!


1. If there are 3 oranges and you take two. How many oranges do you have?



2. My life is often a volume of grief, your help is needed to turn a new leaf. Stiff is my spine and my body is pale, but I'm always ready to tell a tale. What am I?



3. You heard me before, Yet you hear me again. Then I die, 'Til you call me again.
What am I?


4. How many animals did Moses take on the ark?



5. A man was driving a black truck through a busy town. His lights were not on, the moon was not out. Suddenly, a young girl stepped out onto the road. The man swerved to avoid her, but how did he see her?



6. I am a three digit number. My tens digit is 5 more than my ones digit. My hundreds digit is 8 less than my tens digit. What number am I?



7. There are a mix of red balls, greens balls, and blue balls inside a bag. There is a total of 60 balls inside the bag. There are 4 times as many red balls as green balls and 6 more blue balls than green balls. How many balls of each color are inside the bag?



8. What is it that you can not hold even ten minutes, even though it is lighter than a feather?



9. You go in one hole and come out three. While you are outside, you are inside. You do this everyday!!!



10. I am the beginning of sorrow and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I'm in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness. What am I?



***Some of these are harder than others obviously. Madison and Brooklyn...you may only figure out a few. Hope you enjoy thinking about these. Don't cheat in any way, shape or form. Love you all. I will POST THE ANSWERS IN A COUPLE DAYS!!! E-mail me the answers so it won't give it away to others. I will also comment whether or not you were right on each riddle.


XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

3 comments:

bRADy rEEVEs said...

You're so sweet, always thinkin' about Maddie and Brookles. Love you!

Beckey said...

You are so sweet! I will show them the post when they get home from school!

Love, Beckey

Anonymous said...

Alright Nan!! It is time to post the answers now, I am getting anxious. lol