Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Now...this is funny!

I was discussing with a friend today hilarious articles/journals/e-mails. I remembered an article that I read as a junior in high school. I finally found the article on the internet. You MUST MUST MUST read this article. You may even find yourself reading it more than once. It wouldn't be a first time that happened. I wish that I had good-ole Dave's humor. What is funny...I have seen these people who do this method he talks about. Just read it! Let me know what you think...I think you'll enjoy yourselves. I will make one of my own posts soon after Valentines Day. You just wait and see. I bet there are many of you out there who doubt my last statement. Here is the link to the article called, "Snow Immobile" by Dave Barry. ENJOY!!!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/sports/longterm/olympics1998/sport/snowboard/articles/barry.htm

Just cut and paste this link into the address bar, I can't get it to create a link for some reason.

4 comments:

Beckey said...

It won't copy over, it says it is unavailable!

Anonymous said...

Beckey.. just click on the link.. I dont know why she said to copy it. oh well.. lol i thought that article was hysterical. everything he said had a point! and it was very comical!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

по моему мнению: шикарно.. а82ч