Sunday, February 17, 2008

I HEART you guys!!!

This person must think quite a bit of themself! I thought it was funny to see this especially this week of Valentines!
The next few pictures are of Sarah's voo-doo doll that she got as a joke gift. They decided to hang him up in our apartment during this week. I actually enjoyed it! It made me laugh. I took all of these pictures at like 2 in the morning for my own amusement.



I bought all of this candy to have in our apartment. I got it for a few people at work and also for my roommates. Everyone seemed to enjoy the sweet gift!
I woke up to this snow on Valentines Day morning! I love the snow, so it was perfect!
I guess that in Alpine, the snow was so bad yesterday that some of the students couldn't get home so they stayed the night in the school! Mom heard that on the news.
This is PapaBear before his haircut. He is so super cute.
He makes me breakfast almost every Saturday when I come home to work. I HEART him! He always remembers that I do not like egg yolks, and leaves them out just for me. He also will scrap my car for me. SO Loving of him. THANKS DADDY!
This is me with Cah around my neck. I am so sad. He is getting too big for his cage, so they will be replacing him with a smaller snake pretty soon. I will miss him for sure. I wish they would let me keep him, but I can't have snakes at Raintree. Here is to Cah. Hope to see you next week.
Lagoon during the winter. You can see the sky coaster that me, Ba and Brooklyn went on.
I am pretty impressed with these pictures. I took them while driving on the freeway. You can see the big bump on Wicked. Madison, you WILL go on this with me this summer. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!
Mom and Dad smootching at The Mandarin. Papabear...after his haircut. He really needed one.
We are somewhat crazy! Look at Dad. Wow...he really is still a kid at heart.
I love eating at the Mandarin. We went during the Chinese New Year. The food was really really delicious. I have some leftovers for today. Yay. Thanks Mom and Dad for dinner.
Nan and Ba are silly. I HEART you Sisterfish.

HAPPY LATE VALENTINES TO ALL OF MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. I "HEART" YOU!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX"O"..."O" JUST FOR YOU FISHFOOD

4 comments:

Beckey said...

Nanny, you made us homesick again! Thanks a lot! We really miss you guys! Thanks for posting, it really does help us when we are missing home to see what you are doing! Love, Beckey

Anonymous said...

I HEART you too sister!! Haha, i want you to know that when we went to the Mandrin.. I was in a pretty crappy mood. but after me and you played and took funny pictures I was in a really good mood! I love you sissy.. you make me happy. and I am excited for you to move home! Love Ba Chin

bRADy rEEVEs said...

Awe, that was sweet. Dad cleans off my car too. We've got a silly voodoo doll at work to. Sometimes we stab it with pins and pretend it's our boss. It's nonsense anyway. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Not gonna happen nan! I refuse to go on wicked! And if you push me onto it... YOU WILL PAY! I love you nanny fish I miss you! We are reading Harry Potter (Dad, Brooklyn, Mom, and me). We are on chapter 10 called Halloween. I can't wait until we come home in the summer! I will still go on the colossus, screamer, wild mouse and many, many, many, more including the white ( brown ) roller coaster if it is not broken. I'm already saving up money for the summer I still have $12.00 left of my birthday money. I'm saving it for snowies and other stuff at lagoon I am doing chores still and can't wait to help mom and at the same time earn money for the summer I also want to have money for water balloons. Easton the twins brooklyn grandpa daddy and I had a blast with water balloons last summer and maybe you ba and my mom will come out and play with the water balloons maybe even halle and mason can come out! I hope we are still going toilet papering and ice blocking in the summer! Is it nice there how warm is it? It got so warm here the other day that we took off our coats at recess! It is also very sunny. I can't wait for the summer to come. I am VERY homesick right now! I feel like jumping in the car and driving to Utah! Well, I hope you have a good time at your school! See you soon!
Love, Maddie