Monday, February 25, 2008

I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey you guys. I miss you guys so much. I can't wait until you come this summer to visit. I guess Nan is having a BUXTON ATTACK! Anyway. I love you guys. I am happy that you guys are reading Harry Potter together. I am working on a super cute post of the twins and Easton. We had a little bit of a photo shoot. I think I like doing photo shoots! :-) I will probably post that either tonight or tomorrow. Anyway, here are some of my favorite pictures of you guys that are from fun memorable times. Love you.
Buxton Family, Mason is still cooking in this picture.
Madison, you make a great milker! HAHA. You look so cute.
Brooklyn, you look so cuddley right here. I love it. I wish I could hug you like that right now.
:-) I love this picture of Halle. She liked taking this picture, but she didn't like me taking away the gum afterwards.
This is little Mason baby. I wish I could rock you right now. Beckey, we need to figure out how to set up Brady's webcam, I need to see this little punk because he just keeps on growing a growing so fast.

Love you guys. Keep watching for the post on some cousins of yours. Tootles.

2 comments:

Beckey said...

Thanks for the post, I can't wait to see your photo shoot! I need to work on a post soon. We haven't done anything lately!

bRADy rEEVEs said...

Hey Nanners, so who blew the bubble for Halle? That was one truly funny picture. At first I didn't realize it, then I was like, how in the h-E double hockey sticks did Halle blow a bubble? Anyway, cute post. Love ya!