Wednesday, September 24, 2008

August (Agosto)

I figured that Bailee already did a wonderful job blogging about Hawaii that I would only show some of my favorite pictures. There are beatiful palm trees all over the place. I love them.
This is the Beach that was right by our hotel.
Me and Food at the ocean.
I was able to go through a session at the Hawaii temple. It was beautiful. I took quite a few pictures of the temple grounds. Here are some of my favorite ones.



This building is the tabernacle, where we actually went to church. All of the rooms are indoors but the connecting hallways are outdoors. It was an amazing building. Very pretty.
Bailee, Mom and I went to Macaroni Grill for Ba's birthday. Happy birthday Ba!!! She looked adorable.
Ambre' Pitkin left for her mission. This is me, Ambre' and Jana. I will miss you Ambre', I am so proud of you. Also, I was very much jealous that she got to leave before me. She is going to the Milan Italy mission.Good luck!

1 comments:

Beckey said...

I'm still jealous that you guys got to go to Hawaii without me, but I'm glad that you had fun. Glad you got to go to a session at the Hawaii temple!