Wednesday, September 24, 2008

September (Setembro) thus far...

I decided to do a post for the highlights of each month. You are either start in Apirl or you are read from September backwards...whichever works. Love you all! I went to Grandma Jackson's 80th birthday party. I was really special. It was fun to see all the family. Usually Peg and Rich's family take up 3 tables, but this time there were only Mom, Dad, Brady, me, Brett&Megan, and Braxton&Logan. This is Grandma and Grandpa. So cute.
This is all of the Jackson girls together. We all ate great good. Then, all of the great grandkids sang to Grandma. They sang "What's your name little boy" and "Grandmother" from the Primary Song book. Grandma got choked up. After that, the kids split up and went around to different carnival-like games. It was fun.
After the birthday party, I drove around and took lots of pictures of Huntsville. It brought back a lot of memories. Here are some of Pineview Dam and surrounding areas. Enjoy!





This is Deven wearing a tie! Haha. I like ties. I think he does as well.

4 comments:

Beckey said...

That pic of Grandma and Grandpa made me miss them. I will have to call and talk to them this week. Also, the pics of Hunstville made me a little homesick. Blah...but thanks for posting them. I am so glad you decided to post! Did you get a new computer or are you using someones?

Beckey said...

BTW, nice tie Devin...

McKenzie Ann said...

I have been just hooking my hard drive up to other people's computers. My computer is dead now so I had all of my information stored on a humongous hard drive. It is really not big, but it can store tons of info. like over 300 G or something.

Devlin Family said...

What a stud!