Wednesday, September 24, 2008

May

I went with Amy to get the girls pictures taken for their dance team. They were being so silly. Abby was completely cheesing it up but Kate was terrified and would not smile or pose, but as soon as we had exited the building, she would pose forme. So here are pictures of the twins in their dance outfits. So cute.



This is probably my favorite non-roller coaster ride at Lagoon. I would always go with Parker before the Buxtons's arrived in town. Haha.
Happy Birthday Braxton. He was super cute on his birthday, I got him his favorite present, toy cars. He loved them, as soon as he had opened those, he wasn't interested in any of his other presents. They had to make him open them. So funny. I was excited because I was nervous getting his present because I have no clue what to buy boys.
Braxton and Nanny at the birthday party!
I took the twins out on a date with Nan day. I took them to my work and showed them around. We held the lizard Max and then looked at the Nemo fish in our aquarium. After that, I got them sugar-free suckers and popcicles. We all had funny coloured :-) tongues.


After Pediatric Dentistry, I took them to Layton Park where we played on the toys. This is the twins at the bottom of their favorite slide.
We took a million and a half picture at the park. Here is a cute one in front of some pretty flowers. The twins got to meet a cop. I taught them that cops were nice and friendly and not to be afraid of them. Abby was under the impression that they were "mean and bad". Haha.
We went and feed the ducks. Also taking pictures all around the pretty scenery.
The weekend right before my birthday, I went camping up on some property in Morgan. I went up with a whole bunch of people that I now hang out with quite a bit. One of them being Deven...my BOYFRIEND. Yes, girlies, Nan has a boyfriend. Silly, huh? He wasn't actually my boyfriend until Halle's Birthday this year. I had a fun time camping. We went 4-wheeling and Nan shot a gun for the first time. I was no good. So if you get on my bad side and I decided to put you on my "list"...you're still pretty safe unless I go for the knife, then you're a goner! Just Kidding. Here are some pictures.


Nan being silly at work! I got a few whistles when I was outside posing! Haha. I am such a nerd.

3 comments:

Beckey said...

I almost miss this post! I didn't know it went onto page two!

The infamous Pediatric Dentistry sign. Does the train still work on it? You are so funny posing like that! BTW, I meant to comment on your pic earlier about the recall cards. Holy crap that was a lot. And they never got sent out??? WHY!!! That is retarded. And I have to give you a hard time about HIPPA. If I blew up that picture and really zoomed in I almost could read that names on the computer monitor in the background. SO I think I will sue Pediatric Dentistry for breaking HIPPA laws...you are gonne be in so much trouble. Just kidding. I had to give you a hard time because of that one conversation we had last summer when you were talking about work...do you remember???

Camping with your BOYFRIEND!!! Woo woo! Just kidding. Looked like fun.

Beckey said...

P.S. the twins look so cute and so does little Braxton!

McKenzie Ann said...

What is funny is that before I read your comment, I wondered to myself if I could zoom in and see names. I was worried that I could. I could never get close enough. Haha. I am actually not sure what conversation that you are talking about. You'll have to refresh my memory about it over the phone of course. Haha. Love you.