Wednesday, September 24, 2008

mistakes

Ummm...I was reading through my posts from earlier today and found a whole bunch of mistakes. Yes, I am aware of them. I am not going to fix them. Imagine that...the perfectionist McKenzie not fixing minor details. I am going to be chill. Haha. Anyways, I hope you enjoy and I also hope that I can stay more current. While I am in Brasil, I will send a type of newsletter to everybody with pictures, and I am going to have Bailee update my blog for me with these news updates. Anyone who wants to stay updated can read my blog. Blog ya later!

7 comments:

Megan Knowles said...

hey mckenzie...how are things...good luck in brazil!

Anonymous said...

McKenzie! Good job for posting! I'm super proud of you! That was one intense job you just did... to be honest it probably would have been easier to just do it as the events came.. and then it wouldn't have taken so damn long to read it hahaha but thats okay.. Im just glad you did it! Love you long time sis!

Beckey said...

Nan! What the??? You're not going to fix your mistakes? I am so proud of you! I need to let Madison read that so she knows it's okay NOT to be perfect!!!

Karen said...

Hey McKenzie,
Just wanted to say congrats on your mission call! I know it's a little late, but still I wanted to let you know. Good luck in Brazil! =)

Anonymous said...

Hey nanny!I almost didn't believe my mom when she told me you posted! LOL! I am going to be sad when you leave of your mission because I won't be able to even talk to you! I love you! Bye!

Melisa said...

Hey Congrats on the Mission Call You will make an amazing missionary. I love the pic of you with all the recall cards (oh those were the days). I was so fun to see all the fun stuff you have been up to, I need to come in and see all ya all at good old Pediatric Dentistry. Maybe I'll call and we can set up a lunch before you leave.

Karen said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog under the post 8 things for more details. =)